Most organisations face challenges that can sometimes be responsible for the breakdown of effective communication, cooperation, and basic understanding between team members and their leaders. However, team members are becoming increasingly diverse in terms of things such as culture, function and geographic location, and new networking technologies has made virtual team meetings, in theory, easier to manage.
Horizons Learning Team Leadership courses link practical leadership theories to dynamic team leading. Our courses engage and excite through practical challenges and provide the delegate with the tools needed to get the best performance from a wide variety of people who need to work together.
Who will Benefit from this course?
This course may be of interest to:
- Business employees and employers
- Anyone looking to gain insight in team leadership
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Balance people issues with task issues
- Successfully manage differences, and ensure that there is clear alignment between performance and goals
- Ensure that a team stays focused on the task at hand.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes