Social Return Practitioner
In normal financial analysis, Social Return on Investment is the ratio of money gained or lost relative to the money invested, but when we widen the return to cover both financial and social return, Social Return on Investment becomes an attempt to measure the financial values created by the organisation through the delivery of projects to the community, environment and to the economy.
Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an approach used to measure and understand the future financial impact of an organisation. While SROI is built on the logic of cost/benefit analysis, it is different as it is designed to measure the comparable accountability and value of organisations which have results that cannot always be easily measured with money.
Who will Benefit from this Course?
- Non-profit organisations
- Social initiatives
- Company social responsibility departments
- Enabling the social responsibility departments in private companies in scientific and marketing techniques that look to maximize the social value of their support in the community, as well as understanding the negative and positive impact of their products and their services, and promoting its support in the community through SROI reports.
- Understand the negative and positive impact of their products and services and promote their contributions to society through social return reports.
- Enabling research and development departments within Arab organisations to invent products and solutions based on maximizing the social value
- Enabling the follow-up and evaluation sectors in Arab organisations to use the social return on investment approach and to employ that approach in planning development projects and maximize its impact.
- Supporting research centers and higher education sectors in universities by helping them understand the application aspects and field works of advanced statistical and accounting methodologies such as social return.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes