How to Start a Social Innovation Lab
Social innovation labs are considered to be a means to develop and test solutions.
The need for these labs has increased due to the wide range of complex challenges that involve many practical aspects and stakeholders, and that usually occur in societies that quickly alter politically and socially.
Who will Benefit from this Course?
- Anyone working in solution, product, and service development to overcome complex challenges.
- Anyone looking to gain insight in design thinking, and or, has the required skill set to work in social institutions.
- Form a basic knowledge about innovation concepts and design thinking
- Understanding the role of social innovation lab in challenges diagnostic and create human-cantered solutions.
- Learning the practical steps to start and operate the social innovation lab
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes