Organisational LeadershipRequest Course
Organisational leadership normally focuses on creating collective leadership capabilities. It is about creating and implementing people-related strategies, structures and processes, as well as developing and enhancing the capabilities of people to develop a leadership culture that enables effective implementation of organisational strategy. Organisations need leaders who are versatile and who can act on a broad vision, introduce and implement change, engage and excite the workforce, and to sustain competitive advantage. Leaders are continually challenged to achieve these high expectations and they must consistently perform beyond their current capabilities.
Who will Benefit from this course?
This course may be of interest to:
- Anyone looking to create a business of their own
- Anyone looking to gain insight regarding organisational leadership
Upon the successful completion of this training programme, you will:
- Understand more about human behaviors and motivators to allow successful engagement within the team,
- Harbor improved performance and productivity through successful engagement leading to more satisfied, productive and innovative team members,
- Possess the skills of a high-quality leader as individuals usually look for opportunities to develop skills and improve their career pathways and when leadership training is provided to individuals it helps nurture leaders through succession planning and career development,
- Improve your decision-making by possessing the required skill that ensures you are able to effectively display a high level of emotional intelligence.