Monitoring and evaluation are vital for any organisation because they provide the source of information that showcase the project progress; and allow us to learn from each other’s experiences by building on expertise and knowledge. They often generate (written) reports that contribute to transparency and accountability and reveal mistakes and offer paths for learning and improvements. Monitoring and evaluation also provide a way to assess the crucial link between implementer and beneficiaries on the ground and decision-makers.
Who will Benefit from this Course?
- Follow-up and evaluation departments in Arab organisations that hope to develop their performance in follow-up and evaluation studies.
- Companies and research centres that conduct follow-up and evaluation studies, and evaluate impact as a third party, as well as those who hope to acquire new technology and models which are an added value to their business.
- Researchers in the field of follow-up and evaluation, and those who are looking to link the challenges of the marketplace with the research subjects in which they are working with.
- Recent graduates and anyone looking tow work in the field of follow-up and evaluation.
- Apply concepts, tools, procedures and framework for monitoring and evaluation systems in development programmes.
- Use result-based system for programme planning.
- Design and develop M & E systems.
- Design and conduct field surveys including any data collection tools.
- Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for monitoring and evaluation.
- Create storytelling report for the evaluation results and delivering to decision makers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes