Companies that are able to “innovate the future” are quite exceptional.
However, innovation regulations which are adopted by the renowned consultancy corporation IDEO and related to design thinking, provide tools, techniques, and a different thinking system. They allow us to see new opportunities and design solutions that create a difference.
Mastering design thinking requires practice, and regardless of the role your organisation plays, or the stage it is in, you must begin your journey with a design thinker, A design thinker builds eligibility, trust and innovation, so you will need a professional who can guide you, someone you can consult with to help you simulate the innovation that helps you reflect the basics of the IDEO approach and view ExperiencePoint that has gained much recognition and awards.
Who will Benefit from this Course?
- Anyone working in, or looking to work in developing solutions, products and services that help in social development
- Anyone looking to gain insight in design thinking, and or, has the potential and ability to do social work
- Developing the techniques that are used to understand individual needs within the society and identifying challenges.
- Designing products and services that focus on the basic needs of the target audience.
- Applying the plan, constructing the team, and creating the business model to implement solutions.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes