Community managers have the aptitude to create a bridge between a brand and audience of similar interest on a social media platform. However, to be able to effectively maintain a connection and keep up with customer needs, one needs to possess a certain skill set that allows them to effectively build relationships with existing customers and create an outlet that allows users to communicate with each other regarding a certain brand or product. This is precisely what our training programme focuses on helping you achieve.
Who will Benefit from this Course?
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in community management
- Social media managers
- Establishing community guidelines and moderating conversations with members
- Developing your communication skills by training delegates to listen to members and use their messages to shape future posts.
- Ensure you understand the difference between a social media manager and a community manager to create a better insight on how you should engage with your clients.
- Possess organisational skills that involve using analytics tools used to measure reach, traffic and engagement.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes